Registration is now open to apply for the AIS Youth Conference in Bali 2023. The Conference will take place in Indonesia from 6 October to 8 October. The Conference is available for undergraduate, Master, and young professionals. Candidates from the AIS countries aged 20-30 can apply for this Fully Funded Conference in Bali.
The Conference is specially organized for young people interested in Climate change, maritime governance, and the blue economy. The application process to apply for the AIS Youth Conference is online, and there is No Application fee required to apply for this Conference. To know more about the Fully Funded Youth Conference in Bali, check the details & requirements below:
AIS Youth Conference in Bali 2023 Details
|Nationals of AIS countries
AIS Youth Conference Duration:
The Conference lasts 2 days, from 6 October- -8 October 2023.
Facilities Given to AIS Delegates
- Round-trip economy class air tickets for the Conference
- Free meals during the program
- Transportation service in Bali
- Visa Application support for international applicants
- Participation certificate signed by the Government of Indonesia
Also, Check: International Volunteer Forum in Turkey 2023
- The Conference is open for Undergraduate, Master & Young professionals
- Candidates aged 20-30 years old can apply
- Experience in the Blue Economy, Marine Population, Climate change, and Ocean governance would be preferred.
- Applicant must be available during the program dates
- Must have good English Communication skills
- Candidates belonging to AIS Countries can apply to check the list of countries here
The following documents are required for the AIS Conference application
- Resume/CV maximum of one page
- Essay of a maximum of 500 words on AIS Conference thematic areas
- A scanned copy of a valid passport
- A student ID if enrolled in a full-time degree program
AIS Conference Timeline
|Opening Ceremony, Opening Plenary Session
|Youth Discussion Session
The deadline to apply is 31 July 2023, 23:59 Jakarta time.
The application process is online; kindly prepare the mentioned documents before applying. The registration process is through a Google forum; please visit the link below to apply.