Call for the Application for the Colombia Government Scholarship 2024, The scholarship is available for foreign students belonging to different parts of the world. The scholarships are available to pursue a specialization, Masters & Ph.D. degree programs in private and public institutes in Colombia.
The scholarship is only open for foreign students; candidates holding a nationality of Colombia or residing in Colombia are not eligible to apply. ICTEX is an institute in Colombia that is responsible for promoting higher education and providing scholarship grants to international students.
All the online applications that are submitted for the scholarship will be evaluated by the ICTEX for granting of scholarships. The scholarship covers Book allowance, Living support, Monthly Support, and unforeseen costs. In this post, we will try to cover all the major aspects of this scholarship program to make it easy for you people. So for more details, check the details below.
Colombia Government Scholarship
Colombia Government offers scholarships for foreigners to pursue specialization, Ph.D., and postgraduate programs. The scholarship is granted through ICTEX to study in different private and public institutes in Colombia. The scholarship covers all the expenses of the scholars.
Colombia Government Scholarship 2024 Details
|Masters, Ph.D. & Specialization
|12th June 2023
Also, Check Politecnico Di Milano Scholarships 2024
Also, Check University Of Bologna Scholarship 2024
|Upto 18 Months
|Upto 48 Months
|Upto 18 Months
|Upto 6 Months
As the ICETEX grants the scholarship every year due to the annual budget validity, scholars who have taken the course for more than 12 months need to renew there scholarship request from ICTEX.
- The scholarship offers Monthly support and living support
- Book and material allowance.
- Health insurance.
- Full Tuition Fee.
- Application Requirement.
- Must not be a citizen of Colombia.
- Foreigner students are invited to submit applications.
- Candidates must not be residing in Colombia.
- After selection, applicants need to submit a certificate of migratory movement.
- Age must not exceed 50 years.
- Must not be a beneficiary of ICETEX.
- Applicant must hold an undergraduate degree program.
- Letter of Academic Recommendation (Must be issued by the professor of your institute where you completed your education)
- Letter of Final Admission from the institute (Candidates must have to specify the end and start dates of the academic program)
- Certificate of Migratory Movements (if you are selected, you have to submit the certificate of last year)
- Transcripts of Undergraduate degree programs
- An essay of a maximum of 2 pages that argues the importance of studying in Colombia.
- A valid passport
- An updated Resume and CV
- Health certificate
- Experience certificate
|Academic and Professional career
|Country of Origin
|Colombia Teaching Center
Important Dates to Remember
|12th June 2023
|Notification of selection:
How to Apply for Colombia Government Scholarship?
The application needs to be submitted online, we encourage candidates to mention accurate information in the application because ICETEX will confirm all the submitted details. We have mentioned all the required details in the post hope everything is clear for you all; you can check further details here.
To Apply, visit the link below;
Our expert prepares all the data regarding this Colombian scholarship; we hope all the points regarding the program are clear for you All. Keep following us for the latest opportunities from all around the world.