Call for applications for the European Union Blue Book Traineeships 2024; The applications are invited from European Union citizens as well as Non-European Union Citizens regardless of age. The registration process for the Traineeship is started for the March 2024 session.
The Blue Book Traineeships is offered twice a year for international applicants; this is a paid 5 months program that will be held in Luxemburg and Belgium. Applicants who have completed their bachelor’s degree program or equivalent degree can apply. To know more about the Traineeship program, check the details given below:
European Union Blue Book Traineeships 2024 Details
|31st August 2023
Also, Check: Unilever Summer Internship 2023
Duration of Traineeship
- The Traineeship will start at the beginning of March and end in July 2024.
- Candidates who have completed their undergraduate degree can apply
- No Prior work experience is required
- Good knowledge of the English Language
- There is no requirement for IELTS/TOEFL
- Candidates from both EU and Non-EU nations can apply
- An allowance of €1 350 per month will be given to the trainees.
- Visa Costs & related medical fees will be reimbursed
- Air Travel tickets for the program
- A valid passport or ID Card
- Your degree must be completed before the deadline for the application.
- Participation in international programs, workshops, or seminars
- Language skills (Other than mother language)
- Work experience
All candidates are requested to upload all the supporting documents in the application before the deadline. The selection committee will not consider your application if it is incomplete.
The best thing is to prepare all the documents in advance so you don’t miss out on anything.
The application deadline for the EU Blue Book Traineeship is 31st August 2023. Please do not wait for the last days to apply; once enough applications are registered, the specific post disappears.
|The application will start in July and will end in August 2024
|Your applications will be evaluated by the system
|Verification of your supporting documents
|Application for Traineeships:
|Highest scored candidates are placed in Virtual Blue Book
|In VBB, you can apply for the 3 positions
|Now you have a choice to accept or reject an offer
Also, Check: CERN Short Term Internship 2023
You need to go through 3 steps to apply for the traineeship:
- You need to create an account and log in
- Complete the applications by submitting all the supporting documents
- Successful candidates will be invited to check all the openings on the VBB portal
To know more details on the application process, please visit here
#1. Can I apply again if my application is not selected?
Yes! you can apply as many times as you want
#2. How much is the living allowance?
The living allowance is €1 350 per month.
#3. Is there an Age Limit for the Traineeship?
No, there is no age limit for the traineeship.
#4. What’s the duration of the EU Blue Book Traineeship?
The duration of the program is 5 months.
#5. What are the regular working hours?
40 hours a week and 8 hours a day