Looking for internship opportunities in International organizations? Well, today, we are here with a fantastic internship opportunity. Applications are open to apply for the UNESCO Internship Programme 2024. UNESCO offers internships for students and recent graduates to enhance their technical and academic knowledge through practical work.
Students and graduates from all around the world are invited to apply for the UNESCO Internship. The internship duration is a maximum of 6 months, but it can vary from office to office. Students enrolled in Graduate degree programs are invited to submit applications for the UNESCO Internships. In this post, we will share all the details regarding the internship opportunity at UNESCO, so stay with us, read the complete details and apply.
ABOUT UNESCO Internship
UNESCO Internship offers practical work experience to their interns in a multicultural environment. The internship will help you gain academic knowledge and help you understand the organization’s mandate. The internship at UNESCO is a great opportunity to prepare for future careers.
Do you want to apply for the Volkswagen internships? if you are interested you can apply here: Volkswagen Internships 2024
UNESCO Internship Programme 2024 Details
- Organization: UNESCO
- Eligible Countries: International Students
- Qualification Required: Graduate Level
- Positions Available: Multiple
- Deadline: Open All Year
UNESCO Internship Duration
- The minimum internship duration is one month, and the maximum is 6 months.
- Students enrolled in Graduate degree programs (e.g. PhD, Masters or Equivalent) are eligible to apply.
- Students who recently graduated from Master’s and Ph.D. degree programs can apply.
- Candidates who have completed a bachelor’s degree but are not enrolled in a Master’s program cannot apply.
Students must have a good command of written and spoken English or French; knowing any other language would be an asset.
- Computer Skills
- Have a good knowledge of using office-related software
- Communication Skills
- Applicant must possess strong communication or interpersonal skills
- UNESCO does not cover the travelling costs; you need to finance it by yourself.
- Candidates need to obtain a visa.
- UNESCO will provide limited health insurance coverage up to USD 30,000.
- Applicants need to provide a medical fitness certificate before starting the internship.
- Motivation Letter.
- Candidates can use English or French in the application process.
Also, Check: World Youth Festival in Russia 2024
UNESCO Internship Application Process
The application process is through the official online portal of “UNESCO Careers”; candidates must visit the official link and apply for the available position. Fill out the online application form with all required documents and submit it.
To apply, visit the official link below: