UNICEF Free Online Courses 2024 is open for international applicants from all around the world. Applicants from any backgrounds, professions and regions are invited to submit the applications. The organization also awards free certificates after the completion of the course, which you can later share on your linkedin profile. The UNICEF Online courses are offered through the Agora Platform. After completing the course, you will be equipped with professional skills that will help you in your future career.
The Uncief courses are self-paced; you can take the course anywhere and complete it at your own pace. All you need to have is a laptop and an internet connection to connect. The courses are prepared by professionals belonging to the world-class organizations. The Agora platform also allows you to connect with other learners in the discussion forum or blogs, which can also boost your learning need.
UNICEF is offering more than 1154 courses with free certificates, and these courses are open to everyone. No Application Fee will be charged while registering for any course. Another good thing about these courses is that they are available in 50+ Languages. After completing the course, your experience may provide you with a UNICEF internship program.
For further details regarding the UNICEF Online courses, check the details below and apply.
UNICEF Free Online Courses 2024 Details
|No of Courses:
Also, Check: MIT Free Online Courses 2024
Unicef Free Online Courses list
- Nutrition for Children in Emergencies
- Immunization Basics
- Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene for Children in Emergencies
- Early Childhood Development in Emergencies
- Education in Emergencies Global Course
- Teaching in Emergencies
- Child Protection Systems Strengthening: Approach, Benchmarks, and Interventions
- Preventing and Responding to Gender-Based Violence in Emergencies
- Safeguarding Children in Humanitarian Action
- Child Protection in Emergencies
- Humanitarian Logistics
- Humanitarian Response Planning
- Humanitarian Financing
There are multiple courses available we have mentioned a few of them. Check the complete list of courses in the Agoras catalogue.
UNICEF Online Course Benefits
- Open for everyone, including staff, partners and the general Public
- Certification after completing the course
- Self-paced courses you can complete at your own pace
- Easy and simple interface
- No registration fee; it is free of cost
- Open for all nationals.
- There are no Age restrictions.
- No Academic restrictions.
- You need to register on the platform to apply.
- You must have a device with the internet to take a course.
Explore the opportunities
- You can find your desired course in Agora’s Catalogue by browsing through hundreds of course options.
Interact with fellows
- Tools such as forums, blogs or wikis will help you interact with other learners and can provide you with support for learning needs.
Receive Digital Badges & Certification
- Receive digital badges and certificates after completing the course.
Also, Check: Google Artificial Intelligence Course 2024
How to Apply?
- The registration process is through the official platform.
- Check out the catalogue in the menu for the courses.
- You can filter the courses through titles and keywords.
- Make sure you register yourself before enrolling for the course.
If you are looking for Free Online courses, you should not miss out on this amazing opportunity; in this post, we have discussed all the details regarding UNCIEF online courses; you just need to read it and apply for an opportunity. To stay current regarding the different fully funded opportunities keep visiting Scholarships Circle.