Call for the application for the World Bank Legal Internship 2024. The internship will be held in Washington, DC, USA. The World Bank Legal Vice Presidency offers internship opportunities for highly motivated law students from any part of the world. The internship allows individuals to bring new ideas and research experiences to the bank’s daily operations.
World Bank offers legal internships thrice a year for Summer, Fall, and Spring; the application is now open for the spring session. the duration of the internship is a maximum of 3 months. The aim of the internship is to provide internees with hands-on experience of day-to-day experience while working closely with the world’s bank staff. Other than that, you will also attend high-profile conferences and events that will be held during the internship period.
The internship will help in boosting your legal skills while working in a multicultural environment. World Bank offers highly paid legal internships for international applicants. If you belong to the IRDB member state, then you should not miss out on this opportunity. For more details regarding the World Bank Legal internship, check the details given below:
World Bank Legal Internship 2024 Details
|30th September 2023
Also, Check: Mitacs Globalink Internship 2024 in Canada
- Working with outstanding and inspiring professionals and management.
- Opportunity to work in a multicultural environment.
- Contribute to legal services.
- Participation in high-profile conferences.
- The stipend will be provided during the internship program.
The internship opens for the Fall, Summer, and Spring sessions; let’s briefly introduce these sessions.
The internship application will start on 1st September 2023 and will end on 30th September 2023. The duration of the internship is 10-12 weeks, which will start in March and ends in May.
The internship application starts on 1st April and ends on 30th April. The internship period is 10-12 weeks and will commence between September and November.
The Application period starts on 1st December and ends on 31st December. The internship duration is 10-12 weeks and is commenced between June and August.
If you fulfill the criteria mentioned below, you are eligible to apply for the legal internship at the World Bank.
- Candidates holding citizenship of any IRDB member state can apply
- Students enrolled in SJD, PhD, LLM, LLB, JD, or an equivalent degree are invited to submit the application.
- International and US nationals are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have a good command of English language
- Preference is given to the candidates who have a decent command of a second language, especially (Arabic, French, Russian, and Spanish)
- An updated CV.
- Statement of Interest.
- Proof of enrollment in (LLB, LLM, JD, PhD, or any equivalent program).
- A short essay that provides a response to the research questions.
- Working on a variety of legal assignments.
- Work under the supervision of the supervising lawyers.
- Participating in task teams.
- Conducting legal analyses on multiple issues in a given area.
- Assisting in the preparation of meetings and conferences.
The application deadline for the World Bank Legal Internship spring session is 30 September 2023.
KAUST also offers paid internships for international applicants in Saudi Arabia; if you are interested, you can apply here: KAUST VSRP Internship Saudi Arabia 2024
WB Legal Internship Application Process
The application for the WB legal internship is online; you need to sign up through a Google account and fill out the application form. More details and an official link to apply are mentioned below. Best of Luck!
Who can apply for the WB Legal internship?
The internship is open for the International as well as for the US Citizens.
What is the duration of the internship?
The duration of the internship is max 3 months
Does the World Bank offer a stipend for the internship?
Yes! The World Bank offers a high amount of stipend for the interns.
The Legal internship at the World Bank is an excellent opportunity for students seeking full-time professional experience. We highly encourage law students to apply for this opportunity.