Call for the application for the Young Founders Programme Germany 2024! We are here with another exciting opportunity this time; it’s in Berlin, Germany. Young Founders Programme, also known as Westerwelle Foundation Fellowship, is inviting applications for the Autumn session; all international students are invited to apply for the Founder program in Germany.
The duration of the program is 6 months; The fellowship is offered to young entrepreneurs from emerging markets. The fellowship provides an opportunity to bring leaders who are committed to achieving entrepreneurial greatness. A great opportunity for leaders to unite under one platform and share ideas.
The program consist of 5 days conference in Berlin and 6 Months remote programme. The program is hosted by Westerwelle Young Foundation and it is fully funded, Candidates from developing countries are highly encouraged to apply.
The Young Founders programme consist of Peer learning, Expert sessions, Buddy program and mentoring. To acheive entreprenurail greantness this is your chance to apply for the Founder Programme. In this post we will mentioned all the requirements and details regarding the program so stay with us and read all the given information in the post.
Young Founders Programme Germany 2024 Details
|Westerwelle Young Foundation
|13th August 2023
Also, Check: World Bank Young Professionals Program 2023
Young Founders Programme Benefits
- Participants will have an experience with successful entreprenuers
- Sharing of knowledge with young founders
- In depth sessions with experts
- By connecting the program alumni you will have an access to new business opportunities.
- Top 10 participants will have an opportunity to attend 5 days fully funded conference in Berlin.
Program Time Line
|Kick of Conference:
|2 days kick off conference will be held on 4-5th September 2023
|Six months remote program from September to February. Where the founders will get a support of learning sessions, Workshops, Networking and much more
|Berlin conference will be held in May 2024, The conference will help the founders to pitch in front of investors. Top 10 performing founders will have an opportunity to attend this conference.
- Candidates must be a citizen of Developing country
- Applicants who have started a for profit company focused on developing markets
- A business model that has generated a revenue
- Must have good knowledge of English language
- Interested candidates must be available to attend a conference in Berlin
To make the programme team understand your profile and business model you need to provide the followind details in the application
- Startup Pitch
- Financial Infomration which includes (Funding & Revenue)
- Candidates Linkdin Profile or CV
Note: Only complete application will be reviewed by the programme team.
|Last date for Application:
|13th August 2023
|16-29th August 2023
|31st August 2023
How to Apply?
The application process to apply for the Young Founders Programme Automn 2024 is online, visit the offical link given below to fill out the application form.
#1. When will the program start?
The program will kick off in September 2023
#2. When will we get the selection notification?
The selection notification will be made on 31st August 2023.
#3. How many participants will be selected for the Conference?
10 Participants will be selected for the conference in Berlin.
#4. Which nationals are eligible to apply?
Candidates beloning from developling & Emerging countries are eligible to apply